COVID-19: An Update on the Situation
Update - March 24th, 2020
In order to protect our employees and customers, we have implemented rigorous measures within our branches to maintain a safe and healthy environment for everyone. These measures include the following:
- All meetings will be held via conference or web-calls;
- Social distancing between our staff and customers;
- Sanitizing all points of contact regularly within our buildings;
- Our staff is following Health Canada guidelines on hand washing procedures and protective gear;
- We have implemented a “don’t come to work” policy for those exhibiting any potential symptoms;
- We have respectfully asked our customers to follow the same guidelines.
We will continue to serve you during this fast-evolving situation by accepting orders via phone, email and direct text to your Account Manager. We are also encouraging the use of our website for placing online orders for delivery or pick at our designated “safe zones” within branches.
We are committed to supporting our communities and will work with all our partners to identify and provide the right support to Canadians during these difficult times.
President & CEO