In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
51 Terecar Drive - Unit 4
||Permanent - Full Time (Temporary positions also available)
The Warehouse Clerk receives, verifies and stocks merchandise, prepares orders, packs goods and ships orders in a timely manner.
- Check the condition of the merchandise once it is received
- Verify the quantities received against the packing slip and note any discrepancies.
- Verify the quantities received against the purchase order.
- Keep sold material in the designated area and place other material on shelves.
- Assemble the order according to the customer order or picking slip. Inform the Purchasing Agent of any discrepancies in the inventory.
- Carefully pack the merchandise for safe delivery.
- Prepare shipping documents and coordinate the shipment of goods to the customer according to the carriers’ schedules. Ensure that the order is shipped on time in order to meet the customer's expectations.
- Organize the warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times
- Promote productivity and safety at work.
- Operate warehouse equipment (such as forklifts, wire cutting machines, etc.) safely and efficiently, abiding by all safety rules and regulations.
- Participate in the preparation and physical counting during cyclical and annual inventories.
- Continuously maintain and develop technical knowledge to remain up-to-date regarding various product lines (including vendor training).
- Behave in an ethical and professional manner, thus reflecting the values of the Company.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Previous warehouse handling experience or electrical/distribution industry experience will be considered an asset.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Valid “G” License & safe driving record.
- Forklift license.
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.