In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
3495 Industrial Blvd.
||Permanent - Full Time
Guillevin International ranks among Canada's largest distributors of electrical material. It is also a major distributor of safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. Its knowledgeable employees working in more than 100 Profit Centres in key locations across Canada ensure Guillevin's success by distributing a wide variety of products from selected world-class manufacturers. We are currently looking for a Project Coordination Specialist for our team in Laval, Québec.
The Project Coordination Specialist provides accurate quotations to key contractors and works with our key suppliers on major projects. The incumbent should be skilled at improving GM% during the Project with change orders and through negotiating with our Key suppliers. Pro-active expediting and strong on-going quest of latest developments in products as well as features and benefits are critical skills.
- Work closely with the Projects team and Sales Representatives
- Manage all aspects of a customer purchase order including:
- Material supply and delivery coordination
- Monitor and track project progress and handle issues as they arise
- Report and escalate to management issues as needed
- Liaise with customers to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
- Act as the point of contact to communicate to the project team internally and externally
- May have to negotiate pricing and sales terms with vendors as per criteria from their manager
- Take the necessary action to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner; follow up with the customer to ensure satisfaction
- Maintain his/her technical knowledge on product lines
- Develop, grow and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Five (5) years experience in a similar position, an asset
- Bilingualism: good knowledge of written and spoken French and English is required
- Enjoy working with the public and have a strong desire to improve yourself and advance within Guillevin
- Have excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- An understanding of vendor relationships
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Highly flexible and adaptable with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work unsupervised in a fast paced environment
- Team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude and manner
- Highly organized; self-motivated to improving your business skills
- Good knowledge of the electrical distribution sales model, an asset
- Knowledge of using price sheets and matrices
- Minimum grade 12 education
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is solely used to simplify the text.