In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
535-B Park Street
||Permanent - Full Time
Guillevin International ranks among Canada's largest distributors of electrical material. It is also a major distributor of safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. Its knowledgeable employees working in more than 100 Profit Centres in key locations across Canada ensure Guillevin's success by distributing a wide variety of products from selected world-class manufacturers. We are currently looking for a Profit Centre Manager to lead our team in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- Establish and implement short, mid and long term business plan which will determine the opportunities, objectives and goals of the Profit Centre in terms of sales, customer service, cost control, asset management and profitability
- Develop long term profitable relationships with select key customers in trading area
- Strong customer focus opn industrial as well as commercial and residential
- Manage and maximize profitability through cultivation and development of territory
- Identify and take advantage of unrealized opportunities for expansion in the Profit Centre’s region through existing and potential customers as well as products
- Identify, attract, develop, motivate and retain outstanding employees
- Communicate timely with Senior Management on market and business related issues and opportunities
- Behave in an ethical and professional manner reflecting the values of the Company
- Engage and cultivate strong, long term relationships with key suppliers
- Increase the Profit Centre’s profitability through systematic control of costs, expenses, and investments
- Prepare and follow through on Annual Business Plan as well as Goals and Objectives for each employee.
- Has understanding and can influence favourably Medium and Large Capital Projects in trading area
- Participate in cyclical and annual physical inventory preparation and counting
- Manage the Profit Centre in accordance with our Standard Practice Instructions
- Ideally College/University graduate, or minimum Grade 12 education
- Ideally 2-4 years related sales experience
- Strong abilities in leadership, negotiating and management
- Results driven and oriented
- PC and Microsoft Office literate
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Strong verbal, non-verbal and analytical skills
- Highly organized and goal-driven
- Energetic and positive professional attitude
- Ability to attract, develop and coach team, and wants to be Team Leader
- Ability to multi-task and highly adaptable
- Strong willingness to learn and develop skills
- Sound judgement and thrives on Entrepreneurship
- Understanding of inventory Management and Purchasing functions.
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used solely to simplify the text.