In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
3458 Griffith Street
||Permanent - Full Time
Guillevin International ranks among Canada's largest distributors of electrical material. It is also a major distributor of safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. Its knowledgeable employees working in more than 100 Profit Centres in key locations across Canada ensure Guillevin's success by distributing a wide variety of products from selected world-class manufacturers. We are currently looking for a Counter Sales / Warehouse Clerk to join our team in St.Laurent, Québec.
- Offload trucks, and check for short and damaged merchandise
- Receive and verify shipments and place merchandise in stock
- Locate related Customer back-orders, and advise Customer of their arrival
- Place and arrange stock in orderly fashion and re-arrange as required
- Maintain the merchandise displays in an attractive manner
- Pick and pack goods, and ship orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Pack for goods damage free shipment
- Keep the warehouse tidy ensuring productivity and safety in the warehouse.
- Serve customers by phone and at the counter in a professional and polite manner
- Enter Customer orders, providing accurate pricing and/or technical information
- Source products and find solutions to Customer needs and problems in a timely manner
- Influence the importance of; and give great Customer service
- Promote the sales of complimentary and focus products.
- Have excellent verbal, non-verbal and written communication skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable with strong organizational and time management skills
- Able to understand the customers' needs and deliver according to their expectations
- A team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude and manner.
- Self-motivated to improving business skills and product knowledge
- Have good merchandising skills and product application knowledge
- Ability to identify and qualify opportunities for growth with customers and products.
- Forklift Operator Certification with counterbalance an asset.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years of industry experience preferable, or a combination of education and experience
- Good computer skills and knowledge of WORD, EXCEL and Outlook
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.