In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
535-B Park Street
||Permanent - Full Time
Guillevin International ranks among Canada's largest distributors of electrical material. It is also a major distributor of safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. Its knowledgeable employees working in more than 100 Profit Centres in key locations across Canada ensure Guillevin's success by distributing a wide variety of products from selected world-class manufacturers. We are currently looking for a Counter Salesperson to join our team in Regina, Saskatchewan.
The Counter Salesperson greets customers entering the Profit Centre, serves them promptly and politely and ensures that the merchandise displayed at the counter is presented in an attractive manner.
- Serve Customers at the counter in a professional manner
- Process customer orders at the counter, which includes picking the order from the warehouse, carrying merchandise to the customer's vehicle when necessary
- Promote sales of focus and complimentary products, and suggest alternative or associated products as needed
- Respond to various product enquiries
- Answer phone calls promptly and efficiently; redirect calls or take action when required
- Provide price and delivery information for items not in stock
- Can positively improve GM%.
- Maintain the counter area clean, organized and promtly restock items; set up new displays
- Assist in filling orders and other warehouse duties and/or assist in inside sales as needed.
- Ideally 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Demonstrated ability to work unsupervised and meet key deadlines.
- Team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude.
- Excellent verbal, non verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative to self-improvement of your business and product skills.
- Good merchandising skills and product application knowledge.
- Highly organized.
- Analytical skills to probe, identify and qualify opportunities for growth.
- Good computer skills aincluding knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.