In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
3458 Griffith Street
||Permanent - Full Time
Guillevin International ranks among Canada's largest distributors of electrical material. It is also a major distributor of safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. Its knowledgeable employees working in more than 100 Profit Centres in key locations across Canada ensure Guillevin's success by distributing a wide variety of products from selected world-class manufacturers. We are currently looking for an Inside Salesperson to join our team in St. Laurent, Québec.
- Answers incoming calls promptly, politely and professionally
- Listens attentively to the customers to understand and fulfill customers’ needs.
- Responds to the customer's inquiries in a timely manner.
- Negotiates special prices and conditions with customers and/or vendors as per criteria established by his Manager
- Meets customer expectations with respect to emergency and/or rush shipments
- 100% Order entry accuracy
- Gathers market intelligence and communicates same to Outside Sales Representatives and their Manager
- Develops strong relationships with key accounts
- Promptly process customer requests for returns
- Takes necessary action to resolve customer service issues in a timely manner and follows-up and verifies commitments are met afterwards.
- Proactively suggests associated and/or alternate products as needed.
- Promotes focus product items
- Quickly informs the appropriate person (Profit Centre Manager, Outside Salesperson) of customer feedback with regards to price, products, service, etc.
- Assist counter salespersons and inside salespersons when necessary
- Advise purchasing coordinator of inventory issues/stock-outs
- Continuously improves technical knowledge on product lines and broadens their system knowledge.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of industry experience preferable, or a combination of education and experience;
- Demonstrated people skills;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Must be customer service driven and results-oriented;
- Ability to prioritize and adapt to changes;
- Product knowledge and their application, an asset;
- Computer experience.
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.