In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
229 Adelaide Street N
||Permanent - Full Time
The Warehouse Clerk receives, verifies and stocks merchandise, prepares orders, packs goods and ships orders in a timely manner.
- Check the condition of the merchandise once it is received,
- Verify the quantities received against the packing slip. Note any discrepancies.
- Verify the quantities received against the purchase order.
- Keep sold material in the designated area. Place other material on shelves
- Assemble the order according to the customer order or picking slip. Inform the responsible purchasing agent of any discrepancies in the inventory
- Carefully pack the merchandise for safe delivery.
- Prepare shipping documents and coordinate the shipment of goods to the customer according to the carriers’ schedules. Ensure that the order is shipped on time in order to meet the customer's expectations.
- Keep the warehouse tidy. Promote productivity and safety at work.
- Operate warehouse equipment (such as forklifts, banding machines, lifting bags up to 20 kg, etc.) safely and efficiently, abiding by all safety rules and regulations. Lifting bags up to 20 kg
- Participate in the preparation and physical counting during cyclical and annual inventories.
- Continuously maintain and develop technical knowledge to remain up-to-date regarding various product lines (including vendor training).
- Behave in an ethical and professional manner, thus reflecting the values of the Company
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferable.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Some electrical knowledge is an asset.
- Valid “G” license & safe driving record.
- Forklift license is preferable.
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.