In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
229 Adelaide Street N
||Permanent - Full Time
Guillevin International ranks among Canada's largest distributors of electrical material. It is also a major distributor of safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. Its knowledgeable employees working in more than 100 Profit Centres in key locations across Canada ensure Guillevin's success by distributing a wide variety of products from selected world-class manufacturers. We are currently looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in London, Ontario.
The Inside Sales Representative sells products, processes customer orders, provides pricing and/or technical information, and finds solutions to problems in a timely manner.
- Answer incoming calls politely and professionally
- Ask questions to identify the customer’s needs
- Negotiate special pricing as required to secure orders at highest margin possible
- Prompt response to customer inquiries
- Meet customer expectation with respect to emergency and/or rush shipments
- 100% order entry accuracy
- Gather market intelligence and communicate same to PC Manager, Outside Sales
- Develop strong relationships with key account
- Take advantage of all opportunities to maximize gross margin
- Promptly process customer request for returns
- Take initiative to resolve service issues in a timely fashion
- Assist at counter when traffic dictates
- Advise purchasing of inventory issues/stock-outs
- Utilize classroom and distance learning to continuously improve product knowledge in general and more specifically lighting and distribution
- Minimum 5-7 years in electrical wholesale distribution or from electrical product manufacturing industry with specific expertise in Switchgear and or Lighting
- Substantial knowledge of electrical products and applications
- Sets and works to achieve challenging goals
- Is adept at seeking information about the real underlying needs and concerns of the customer (beyond those expressed initially)
- Has the ability to analyze their performance with respect to positive experiences and failures and takes the appropriate action to improve performance
- Has the ability to prioritize tasks and change these priorities as more urgent matters come up
- Is able to identify the causes for events, analyze the relationship of these events and anticipate obstacles to progress
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is used solely to simplify the text.