In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
6555 Metropolitain Blvd East - Suite 301
||Permanent - Full Time
Guillevin International ranks among Canada's largest distributors of electrical material. It is also a major distributor of safety products and equipment as well as industrial supplies. Its knowledgeable employees working in more than 100 Profit Centres in key locations across Canada ensure Guillevin's success by distributing a wide variety of products from selected world-class manufacturers. We are seeking a Product Information Manager to join our team.
The Product Information Manager is responsible for the collection, organization and overall maintenance of product information. He gathers product data and ensures its accuracy and consistency across multiple products and categories.
- Structure product data to ensure its accuracy and consistency across product categories;
- Manage data on the product page and ensure it is consistent and relevant across product categories;
- Work with business partners to gather accurate product information;
- Gather input from multiple internal partners, both technical and business, to identify needs and priorities, and clarify product requirements and their impact;
- Identify compelling opportunities for improvement and competitive differentiation;
- Plan PIM implementation and oversee migration of product data;
- Track progress of PIM implementation and share updates with the company on a regular basis;
- Develop and implement efficient processes for product creation and updating;
- Identify and implement process improvements, and drive quantifiable results by facilitating interaction with the business;
- Research solutions to automate product information flows; and
- Solve complex system-related problems and participate in the design or implementation of such systems.
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner/Manager, or PIM Specialist in an e‑commerce, retail, or printing/manufacturing environment.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in process flow mapping to document current and future processes.
- Ability to understand technology as it relates to the business.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage working relationships with both technical and business professionals.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills, French & English, and ability to interact with all levels of an organization, including the ability to communicate technology-related information and clearly detail implementation processes.
- Experience in electrical/industrial or other complex B2B industry is an asset.
Guillevin offers exciting and challenging careers as well as a competitive Benefits Program.
Guillevin ensures equality in the recruitment and selection process by making employment decisions based on qualifications, relevant experience, knowledge and capability, demonstrated skills and accomplishments.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
The masculine gender is only used to simplify the text.