In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
Back Office - Administration (2027)
3458 Griffith Street
|Status||Permenant - Full Time|
This is a multi-function role in a dynamic Profit Centre. The individual should be highly flexible and adaptable with strong organization and time management skills to complete all office processes including answering the phone, computer functions, invoicing, deposits and accounts payable in an accurate and timely manner.
- Manage and secure counter cash and counter cash sales documents accordping to Standard Practices Instructions procedure
- Maintain the technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines and broaden system knowledge
- Work and operate the rules and regulations in the role of Back Office, duties include sorting and processing of paperwork from counter and warehouse for invoicing.
- Grade 12 miniumum, ideally 2 years related experience
- Excellent PC skills
- Strong communication and people skills, french and english
- Team oriented, customer focussed
- High energy and entrepreneurally driven
- Strong ability and desire to develop and grow skills.
- Preparing deposit, accounts payable batches, freight claims and daily summary
- Balancing Petty Cash and ensuring beginning and end of day procedures are completed on computer system.
Any other duty as assigned