In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
11220 180th Street
||Permanent - Part Time
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries;
- Professionally greets, directs visitors and acts as gatekeeper for the safety and privacy or the employees;
- Maintains a clean and organized reception while complying with procedures;
- Contributes to team effort by communicating and documenting proper procedures;
- Participates and helps during company activities (Lunch and Learn, Customer's events);
- Accounts receivable - Issues customers invoices by following company and government regulations;
- Accounts Payable - prepares A/P batches (matches invoices and packing slips to corresponding PO and checks for discrepancies);
- Mails customers invoices;
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities as they come.
- Ideally 2 - 3 years experience in similar position;
- Team player, adaptable, energetic with a positive professional attitude and desire to learn;
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills;
- Highly organized, ability to work unsupervised and meets key deadlines;
- Demonstrates initiative to self-improvement of our business and product knowledge;
- Strong PC skills - MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Follows all the company's procedures, pro-active in finding ways to improve productivity in the Back Office and minimize errors;
- Recognizes this is an entry level position and has a strong desire to develop and grow skills so as to advance in the company.