In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
1575 Bishop Street N. - Unit 3
||Permanent - Full Time
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
- Combination of driving delivery vehicle and working in small fast paced warehouse setting
- Local delivery of goods to customers using company van
- Receiving, verifying and stocking merchandise, preparing orders, packing goods and shipping orders in a timely manner.
- The incumbent is able to do the following: back order handling, freight costs, warehouse layouts, document processing, safety and equipment operation, shipping and receiving
- Drive a forklift and follow safety guidelines
- Deliver the goods within the required time frame, in the right place, and at the right customer
- Work in team with the person responsible for deliveries in order to maximize delivery routes
- Unload and place the material as per the preferences of each customer
- Good listener towards customers and meet their needs
- Deal with route and itinerary changes.
- Previous warehouse experience is preferable
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Some electrical knowledge is an asset
- Hold a valid Class G driving license with a minimum of 3-year driving experience
- Hold a valid lift-truck/reach truck operators certificate
- Interpersonal skills
- Client oriented
- Be able to handle loads of over 60lb.