In order to apply for a position with Guillevin International Co., please fill out this form and attach your resume.
Outside Sales (2028)
2455 de la Province Street
||Permanent - Full Time
SCOPE OF THE JOB:
The incumbent develops profitable sales and ensures that customers' expectations are consistently met, maximizing customer penetration
- Develop account strategies that satisfy the Profit Center sales charter objectives
- Develop profitable incremental sales to new and existing accounts
- Coordinate the sales and customer service efforts with Inside Sales and Purchasing. Support the inside salespeople and quotation specialists to foster excellent customer service, operational efficiency and account profitability
- Ensure in-depth and current knowledge of customers, as well as strengths and weaknesses of competitors
- Develop and maintains long-term relationships with his/her customers and vendor representatives
- Develops solutions to address customer issues
Provides accurate market intelligence to the Profit Center Manager and other members of the sales team
- Maintains his/her technical knowledge up-to-date on various product lines.
- Minimum five (5) to ten (10) years of industry experience preferable, and at least two (2) years of experience in sales or a combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Product knowledge
- Must be customer service driven and results oriented
- Computer experience an asset.